What I can do for you?
Do you build a new application? Redesign an existing one? Improve a running online service or asset? Need to up-skill, transform your team, department or organisation towards a most effective, most user centered approach?
I am here for you.
I started my career in 1998 in the internet industry and rapidly oriented my angle of expertise towards the creation of digital assets (websites, apps, digital products and services).
Early adopter of the web usability and user experience, I collaborated to numerous projects. See me as a seasoned UX all arounder, more focus on the product than the siloed UX disciplines required to finalise such projects and make them a success.
For this I developed a real end to end portfolio of skills:
- Creating the vision and the integration of it within organisation’s strategy, the alignement of stakeholders and the required evangelism to sell the idea internally,
- Scoping the projects and phases, identifying the needed resources, writing the job descriptions and RFPs, recruiting team or providers,
- Setting up the researches, leading and running them, gathering the results and turn them into design propositions.
- Managing, designing the interactions and the full journey,
- Partnering with developers for pushing the vision as strongly as possible while leveraging
Understand your users, their needs, the way they think and how they are using your sites and applications.
There are many ways, methods to answer questions, identify issues or validate hypothesis (or not). Selecting the right one, preparing them, running them and transform the results data into clear and shareable insights.
I can execute them or coordinate them. I also collaborate with numerous professionals with a large spectrum of specialities.
Translate insights, data, and business decisions into great designs in order to maximise impact. Wireframes, prototypes, design systems.
Manage a team of researchers, designers or developers in order to create the most performant and engaging digital products and services.
As UX as reached maturity and its effectiveness is no longer to prove, it is not standard business and it can be complicated to do it well with the right people. Recruit, attract talents, retain them, manage stakeholders and customers are few of the tasks to deal with. Make realistic and efficient collaboration with the IT team, develop and sell a vision and a way to implement it.